Does this mean a vitamin defieciancy?

My tonque looks chewed up around the edges and has different size whitish looking circles on it.Best way I could describe it,just looks like its been through the ringer.;).and I haven't bit it or anything!I know weird question, anyone ever seen or know anything about this?

karencrouch

Asked by karencrouch at 11:33 AM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Health

• It sounds more like a mild alergy or an intollerance to food. If its something that really disturbs you, then you should go to a doctor and find out. good luck
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 11:42 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Do the white patches show up in different places? Have you had this condition for a while now? If so, it's likely "geographic tongue". Yes that's a real but harmless condition. If not you should go to the dentist...not the Dr.
    RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 12:04 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• thrush...
    asil

Answer by asil at 10:06 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• It could be a yeast infection. Does it itch? Or hurt?
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 11:46 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• if it hurts it could be that you ate something really sour like lemon juice, maybe you ate to many oranges or spicy but if it doesn't heal in more than 2 days it could be an infection.
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 3:53 AM on Nov. 28, 2010