Honestly.....

Please answer anon. if you prefer. How many people are actually upset because there is a non-white person in the white house? I for one could care less, its all about who some one is, and their beliefs. But, with all the accusations of being racist, how many actually are?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm upset about it. But to be politically correct Obama has white in some.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• McCain supporter here but the color of skin is not important - the content of character is
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I could care less about the color of his skin.
    Anonymous

• 64% of his votes are from white America. white people put him their over black people! my problem is i think many people did it because it was a cool thing to do not an educated decision!

Anonymous

• I'm not upset Obama is not "white". I'm upset that he's a shady shady character and most of the people that voted for him did not take the time to actually learn what he stands for.
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 11:34 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• i dont care that there is a non-white person in the white house. i care because i dont respect him or his views.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I am with 11:33. I am very much afraid we just witnessed the power of MTV and popularity contest. The cool kid won. I could care less what his color is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I am not upset that he is black. I did wish that it was not him.
    Jamie8788

Answer by Jamie8788 at 11:36 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Obama AINT BLACK remember? Kwame is black.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 11:37 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I don't care if he was green. I believe what he says he is going to do is what is wrong.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Nov. 5, 2008