37 weeks pregnant

im 37 weeks pregnant and my other kids came around 38 weeks , my youngest was here when i was 36 weeks do you really think i could go farther with this pregnancy ive had 4 other kids!?????? what do you think???

guera1977

Asked by guera1977 at 12:11 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Every pregnancy is different. My son came a 38 wks. I will be 39 wks Monday and i haven't had any contractions or anything. Your baby will come when They are ready. Good Lucl!!!!!!!!!
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 12:13 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Well, yes, it is possible being that every pregnancy is different from the last. But with your record, its of course likely that you can go early like the others.
    mommy_bink

Answer by mommy_bink at 12:13 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Every pregnancy is different. Try to be patient. Baby will come when Baby is ready, mama! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:13 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• its just that ive been contracting and have had really bad pain and pressure, but its the feeling that maybe she will go at 40 weeks or which ever, i know its different with every prenancy ?? its just hard to believe , my youngest is two and i reallly thought since i just had not too long ago maybe ill be having this one like soon nature will run its course i know , but im just asking for other's advice and opinions...... cus i do feel miserable at this point ,im thinking my due date is wrong 10-15-2010. well like i said for the past 2 days ive been contracting and haveing pressure pains , will see ???
    guera1977

Comment by guera1977 (original poster) at 12:19 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• It's really give or take 2 weeks from the initial due date they give you.. i think it all depends on when baby wants to come. ;)
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 4:29 PM on Nov. 27, 2010