Are you crafty?

Luisa621

Asked by Luisa621 at 12:27 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Yes, I love crafts!! I was getting Redbook and some other magazine, ordered them from a school fund...I decided I would rather have a craft magazine so I got the Family fun one this time. Lots of fun stuff for me and the kids to do.
    luvmy4kidsinAL

Answer by luvmy4kidsinAL at 12:38 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Kind of LOL
    I make hairbows and tutus.
    WhitleyLyles

Answer by WhitleyLyles at 2:58 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Yes I like crafts,I tryed to learn as many as I can and make them,I sew,small quilts,,cloth dolls,embrodiary,Knit a little,crochet,draw old houses learning how to use chalk,on pictures my doll faces and can use eye shadow on the faces to.just like to learn things .I read the Bible,Craft Books ,on cloth dolls only,and Western,Louis L lamor,he is a excellent writer.I beleive in keeping your mind busy with the things you like even if it is jus a few things.It eases some of our every day situtations we face.
    coloredribbons

Answer by coloredribbons at 4:39 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• i sew and knit toys for kids i have made few baby blankets and pj for family
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 11:41 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• well lets see i knit, cross stitch, plastic canvas, make beaded jewelry yeah i think i am crafty!
    superrockinmom

Answer by superrockinmom at 3:56 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I love crafts wish I had more time
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 7:04 PM on Nov. 30, 2010