Is it true the further along you are the more likely you will get a negative HPT?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Ok... so you made me curious!! I had a pregnancy test left over and I went and took it. I am 29 wks and it still says pregnant. Im curious to read answers to this question.
    Is there a specific reason why you are asking??
    Babyclark08

Answer by Babyclark08 at 11:53 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• No the further along you are I would think the darker it would show!
    Beccah2

Answer by Beccah2 at 11:56 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Well no specific reason I have just heard different things. my tests keep showing negative, but I feel so pregnant and havent had a period in 2months. My appointment isnt for a few weeks.. So just asking.
    Anonymous

• With my first child I didn't find out until I was 3 months along my HG levels were never high enough. Instead of waiting go for a blood test. That is what everyone is telling me to do.This would be our 3rd child but 4th pregnancy!=)
    Beccah2

Answer by Beccah2 at 12:42 PM on Nov. 5, 2008