Can you tell that the kids are out of school and bored?

There are so many new profiles today asking trollish questions such as the 15 year old boy who likes to wear women's clothes. Have you spotted any today?

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 12:31 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Lol, no I haven't really noticed. They decide they need a MOM account to get their answers?
    luvmy4kidsinAL

Answer by luvmy4kidsinAL at 12:35 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• OMG YES! lol. Is it Monday yet?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:36 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• My kids are homeschooled, therefore home with me daily, but I didn't see the 15 yr old wearing women's clothing. I got on last night for one thing- a huge problem. I got some great answers.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 12:43 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• :) No, I haven't noticed yet...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 12:52 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• i only saw that same one, my kids are not old enough for anything like that but my 7 1/2 year old did turn my computer off and lost a bunch of information i needed!
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 12:55 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I have been babysitting over the break and no matter what I gave the kids to do, new movies, coloring, crafts, cartoons, soccer, football, sand box, drawing, video games, riding bikes, park time, pretend play.. no matter what.. the only thing they wanted to do was marr my back door with a rusted screw driver that they dug out of my husbands tool box in the shed. Go to all the neighbors' houses and knock the doors and ask if they could go in, and try to enter an nearly collapsing abandoned house.
    I felt like such a monster. I had to just keep fussing and fussing.
    What is up with children today?
    zweedledee

Answer by zweedledee at 12:56 PM on Nov. 27, 2010