BBT's below coverline on days 5-6 past ovulation....and still get a pos. pregnancy test?

I just read about a girl who had 2 temps below the coverline at 5 and 6 DPO and still got a pos. pregnancy test at 12 DPO. Has this happened for you? I am presently in the same boat; days 5 and 6 are below my coverline too.....Hmmm.

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 1:00 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I did not, personally. My little booger took forever to implant. BUT, implantation at day 5 or 6 is perfectly normal, so that may be an implantation dip. Keep in mind that it takes 7-9 days after implantation to produce a positive pregnancy test. Good luck :)
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 3:18 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I was somewhat encouraged by what I read online but I also know that this could just be a weird month for me as well? Who knows! I won't really be sure until I miss AF which I am trying not to focus on but being that we are actively TTC, it is hard not to get anxious everytime I notice 'something different' in a given cycle.
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 6:49 PM on Nov. 27, 2010