Do you have a guest room in your house?

If so, how do you set it up for your incoming company?

I like to leave fresh flowers in a simple vase, bleached white towels on the end of the bed, sometimes I leave magazines or a book in there for them to read if they wanted, and bottled drinking water in a pail of ice.

I love having guests over (although, its not often) and like setting up the room for their stay. Any other pointers out there to make it a speacial stay???

mommy_bink

Asked by mommy_bink at 1:01 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Our guest room experience consists of kicking our oldest out of his bedroom and putting fresh cases on the pillows. That's as fancy as we get.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:05 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I wish. We would need 6 bedrooms in order to have a guest bedroom. So one of my girls that has a king size gets to sleep with one of her sisters when we have guests over.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:08 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• WOW, you sure will make your guests feel welcome.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 1:12 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I wish ! We have a four bed room home , and four kids ! I'm still trying to figure out were I'm going to put my brother when he visits this Christmas !

sulkygirl79

Answer by sulkygirl79 at 1:18 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• We purposely don't have a guest room or a pull out or anything. There are plenty of hotels around here for people to stay in.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:23 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Yes but it is almost always used for family.  I don't like plants or flowers in the bedrooms because of allergies. 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 1:31 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Sleep there for the night. Pretend you're visiting. Take your toiletries. It will give you an idea if you need to put extra blankets, etc.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 1:51 PM on Nov. 27, 2010