Early Pregnancy Question adult content

SO, I am 7w1d pregnant. I am having all the normal symptoms according to the doctors. I have morning sickness (loving it), round ligament pain, a few headaches, etc. The one that I am worried about is the slight vaginal pressure that I am having. It is normally only when I have the ligament pains though. Which it kinda makes sense because if the baby is growing and my uterus is still down low you would probably have the pains. But I have a history of kidney stones. And today the ligament pain is just a little worst. What do you guys think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• when I had my kidney stones, there was NO doubt that that's what they were. it started out as what felt like really bad period cramps, in my lower back. and they progessively just got worse over the next few hours or so...
    if you're worried, maybe call your Dr ?
    -mrs.mamma-

Answer by -mrs.mamma- at 1:11 PM on Nov. 27, 2010