I regret emailing my backstabbing sister in law

My sister in law became very jealous of me...and she started to notice I was love from everyone. So she decited to spread rumor about me...to ruining my reputation:( now, I emailed her--I want the war to stop and I forgive her..but, my husband and others feels I shouldn't of done that..I can't sleep at night I'm sad and just feel horrible all around.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• Was the email rude and hateful or was it written calmly and in a nice way?
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 1:26 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• It was nice and calm;) I also said I miss and love her...,she never emailed me back....which I'm with. Do you think I was to weak& nice?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:18 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• SIL does something bad. You decide to tell her you forgive her. Others say you were wrong to forgive. You wonder if they're right. Am I getting this right? I don't see where the confusion is.

Real question?
    DivaDynamite

Answer by DivaDynamite at 5:58 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

Real question?
    DivaDynamite

Answer by DivaDynamite at 6:03 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

Real question?
    DivaDynamite

Answer by DivaDynamite at 6:28 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

Real question?
    DivaDynamite

Answer by DivaDynamite at 6:58 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Swear...only posted that once!
    DivaDynamite

Answer by DivaDynamite at 6:59 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Lol, I was like dang girl! I'm still new to this site. I really like it;) well my husband said he's proud of me and I have big heart...but, I should of had her come to me. Now it looks like I'm a kiss ass. LOL oh, well what's done it done right?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:32 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I think you did the correct thing. You went to her with your concern in a nice way. Do not feel guilty for it!
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 11:46 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I think you did the right thing, too (I hope this only posts once! lol). I can see what your hub is saying, but it's good to take the high road.
    DivaDynamite

Answer by DivaDynamite at 12:18 AM on Nov. 28, 2010