PLEASE HELP BEEN ASKING ALL DAY adult content

So all day long I have been posting the same question. I'm wondering why I am having a little bit of vaginal pressure. Does anyone know or did anyone have this in early pregnancy? I have had no blood at all! But it's my first pregnancy and every little thing scares me. Thanks.
Oh and I'm asking you guys because my OB is tired of hearing from me and all my silly questions.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it's normal.....relax
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:28 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Perfectly normal.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 1:32 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• just normal but if hurts then maybe try just some ice with an ice pack. Just mother nature and things will be new to you but no question is dumb to ask your doctor. You just want peace of mind that things are okay. just relax and put your feet up today and take it easy if you can.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 1:40 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• well I too am having pressure and i'm 12 wks pregnant with my 3rd baby.....i didn't experience any of this type pressure until the 3rd trimester with my 1st or 2nd. When I asked my dr she said its likely just things stretching......so idk really!
    kness7

Answer by kness7 at 1:47 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Yep it is considered normal, whatever is normal during pregnancy anyways. Relax!!
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:52 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Sounds pretty normal. You need to remember your body is now having to make room for another person inside it, things are going to shift hormonally and physically.
    raynestar

Answer by raynestar at 2:17 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• How far along are you?
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 2:25 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• If you don't want to call your doctor again call up to your labor and dilivery and ask to speak to a nurse. They will answer any questions you have as well. But most likely its fine. I am 30 weeks pregnant and have had off and on pressure there for the last month and a half. Sometimes its the baby kicking and lately lying in that spot has become his favorite resting spot.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 2:51 PM on Nov. 27, 2010