If you had 5 minutes with President Obama, what would you say?

I would say thank you!

Gilagirl

Asked by Gilagirl at 11:42 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I would only take a second, I would say " your a moral-less jack ass"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I would say "thank you" for taking on the enormous task of getting our country back on the right track. I would say "thank you" for the inclusive and humble speech he gave last night (with no mention of a 'mandate,' though his victory was clear). I would congratulate him on his bravery, when many in the African American community were and are afraid he will be a target for some homicidal, racist nut case. As a biologist, I would urge him to be as aggressive as possible in his support of alternative energy, as we strive to leave a livable planet for future generations.

Finally, I would say "what can we all do to help?"
    yarnjunkie

Answer by yarnjunkie at 11:45 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• ... and I would not hide behind "anonymous" when I said it.
    yarnjunkie

Answer by yarnjunkie at 11:46 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I'd make him cry... because with anon above I think he's a moral-less, baby killing, one-sided, stupid, puppet on a sting, smooth talking dumb ass! Enough said!
    ThreeUnder3

Answer by ThreeUnder3 at 11:51 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• lol yarnjunkie... people seem to grow massive b--ls when hiding behind anonymous...

I would say thank you and that he has given me hope for a better life, and that I just hope he sticks with his promises, which I believe he will do whatever he can to better the lives of the people of the US.
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 11:53 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Get over the baby-killing obsession. No one is PRO ABORTION, it's about choice.

Bush is a baby-killer. Ever heard of the WAR IN IRAQ?
    Gilagirl

Answer by Gilagirl at 11:56 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• 5 minutes isnt long enough. I would ask him how much he had to pay ACORN for them to go out and get the extra voters?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I would ask him why he wants to take away my husbands hard earned money to help someone who sits on their butts and do nothing but pop out babies.
    jessicamelia83

Answer by jessicamelia83 at 12:00 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Mr. Obama, you have my utmost respect and admiration. Please let me know what I can do to support your efforts to make this country a better place.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:01 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I would ask him if the red and white Acorn uniforms are reversible into National Security Force uniforms.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 12:01 PM on Nov. 5, 2008