hair products

plz tell me what product can i use to smooth my hair.it s hard to brush i dont know how to style it.do u have any idea?serum?conditionner leave in?

Imane1215

Asked by Imane1215 at 1:40 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:43 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• It may sound complicated but it's not. This is a very easy process & in 45 years, it's the first one that makes my hair look amazing every time:
    1) Start off by taking a Biotin 5000mcg vit daily
    2) Wash your hair with African Black Soap, you can use it to bathe as well.
    3) In the shower, instead of regular conditioners...use something called "La Bomba", it's amazing
    4) While still in the shower and before you wrap you hair in a towel...spritz it with Avons SSS. I found this out by accident when I was using it on my body before I got out of the shower and dried and accidentally got some in my hair. I was in shock how great it worked.
    5) After you've towel dried it, last but not least put a small dime size amount of unrefined raw shea butter in the palm of your hand, rub them together and get it all over your hair. Again...this is a multi use product that also doubles as the best all over (including face) moisturizer.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 1:50 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Ran out of space...all these items are super cheap. All of them together don't make up the cost of what one of the designer hair products cost and what I've mentioned above...will last you over six months.

Send me a message if you want to know where to get them.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 1:51 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I would suggest a simple serum if your hair is not too frizzy or thick. If you are using a heat source, I would highly recommend staying away from alcohol products. Use CHI Silk Infusion or Enjoy Hair and Skin Treatment Oil. If you have thick, course, unruly and frizzy hair, you can buy Liquid Keratin. It's a treatment that lasts about 60 days. I will give you link to posts about these products:

Liquid Keratin

Enjoy

CHI Silk Infusion

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:28 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I would listen to Shouldhaveleft.....lol...sounds like she knows what she is talking about. But just so I have a say try the Healthy sexy hair collection. I do beliebe they have a product to make hair sleek.
    Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 11:51 AM on Nov. 29, 2010