WTH is wrong with people? Killing a rabbit on video! adult content

Young girl abuses and kills little rabbit (WARNING GRAPHIC)
Recent a video of this young girl senselessly killing a little rabbit had appeared on the Internet. In the video, a young girl with long hair dressed in white abused and killed the little rabbit. She put a piece of thick glass plate on top of the the little rabbit and then sat on top of the glass plate. Using her body weight she crashed the little rabbit to death. Her 2 female friends watched and laughed when she committed the crime.

Warning! The video is graphic, mature audience only!
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/272/147/Young_girl_abuses_and_kills_little_rabbit_WARNING_GRAPHIC.html

SavageGrl

Asked by SavageGrl at 2:08 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Pets

• My first though is: Where the hell was an adult when this was happening?
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 2:18 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• There are videos like this all over You Tube. I just don't watch them. I steer clear. There are a lot of sick people in this worl and the internet tends to feed them. And of course, where are the parents?
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 2:33 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• That's awful! Who on earth is supervising these kids, and why are they not doing a better job of it???
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 10:21 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• There is no way I am going to watch that video, as I know it will do nothing but upset me. I will never in a million years comprehend why anyone would hurt or kill an animal for fun. It's just sick and I can think of a few ways I'd like to have "fun" with those people...
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 10:12 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I tracked the video. First off, those asian girls are probably 18 and dressed to look very young. Second, it was a attached to a large ring of animal snuff films for the sickos that like that stuff. I did find it strange that they were in a school building or something. And they had an entire litter of rabbits? Just wierd. I didn't really watch the video. Just the pictures from the article. It's also Chinese. In China, sadly they don't have enough respect for human lives let alone animals. Really sad.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:26 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• that is friggin sick.....wtf is wrong with her? who the hell allowed that to be shown on the internet and/or t.v.?
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 11:20 PM on Nov. 30, 2010