Troll...

I have seen so many questions which to me sound like real life questions.. they might be a little weird but really not totally off the wall.... and I have seen atleast 4 belivable questions and yet people still call them a troll ?

I mean I am aware that there are some severly bored people out there who make up dumb posts and they are in fact trolls... but c'mon ladies just because a situation couldnt happen to you doesnt mean that it wont happen to anyone !!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Unless they are making a joke out of something really serious(kiddy porn, suicide etc), I really don't care. What are they hurting if they ask something like "Can you get pregnant by kissing". I don't understand why people get so worked up. Sometimes I question it, but I don't yell troll, I'll either say. "I hope you are kidding" I apologize if I'm wrong, but I hope this is a joke. Some I just play along with because it's funny. It's just like anything else on here, if it's not your kind of question you always have the option of moving on.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 2:27 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• What is a TROLL?
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 3:03 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• a troll is someone who makes a fake post ( question) just for fun
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:17 PM on Nov. 27, 2010