Should I feel stupid calling my OBGYN office and asking for a blood test?

I feel like a home preg test should be good enough but my HG levels are never high enough to read can they test the blood even with really low HG and still tell I am prego if I am only a few weeks along!

Beccah2

Asked by Beccah2 at 11:47 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• No... if you feel like you are pregnant call and ask for the blood test. If I wouldn't of called I wouldn't of found out I was pregnant. There is never a stupid reason for calling the doc when it comes to pregnancy (thats what my obgyn says)
    GL and Let us know!!
    Babyclark08

Answer by Babyclark08 at 11:49 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Don't ever feel stupid asking you OBGYN office anything..it is your body you are talking about.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 11:51 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Can the blood test read early though?
    Beccah2

Answer by Beccah2 at 11:55 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• From what I understand a blood test should be able to tell you sooner then a HPT
    Babyclark08

Answer by Babyclark08 at 12:01 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Thanks! If I can get someone to take me to the Doc today I will go get one
    Beccah2

Answer by Beccah2 at 12:04 PM on Nov. 5, 2008