Quick Question

What are men symptoms of a women pregnancy ? Because my boyfriend been sleeping a lot and eating a lot and i have tender breasts and very bad mood swings .

theeHALL_mom

Asked by theeHALL_mom at 2:58 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• LOL. That's funny. Men don't typically get sympathy symptoms until later on in pregnancy.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 3:12 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• It is possible... my husband actually would get sick every time I got sick in the first trimester of my first pregnancy, and the funny thing was that he didn't have to be anywhere close to me, like he could be away at work!... but as far as pregnancy symptoms: sore breasts, cramps, spotting, fatigue, nipple darkening, nausea, bloating, frequent urination, mad cravings, headaches, constipation, mood swings, and slightly elevated temperature for period of time... like a week or so. Hope that helps!
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 2:50 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• lol gl
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:14 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• For men it could only be throwing up even before i found out that i was pregnant i kind of figured i was but i hadnt took a test to see if i was well i was 3 weeks late (period wise) and my husband had been feeling sick all of a sudden and would always have to run to the bathroom at work he never knew why cus he didnt show any other signs that he was sick like fever etc but once i found out that i was pregnant he right away knew thats why he had been throwing up lucky me huh i never got morning sickness he was always throwing up :) and men could also crave and eat more just like we do lol ..

alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 1:46 AM on Nov. 30, 2010