Maybe this guy can ask my question to Obama better than I can.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_W75zh1j2I

praisinghim2day

Asked by praisinghim2day at 11:59 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Sweety... I complete agree with you (praisinghim2day)!!! Thanks for posting this! I couldn't imagine living with myself if I had had this done and knowing every step that was being taken! It is simply unbelievable that this is legal! I watched that video and even though it was very basic, I cried!! I hate this and cannot believe anyone do it and no I can NEVER get over it either! Thank you goes to SLCMommy's mother for allowing her to be born and have the ability to make such comments. :(
    sunnygrl2

Answer by sunnygrl2 at 12:35 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• OH geez...get over it...

SLCMOMMY

Answer by SLCMOMMY at 12:02 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Until partial birth abortions are banned, I WILL NOT. This is a legitimate question that nobody can seem to answer. Not even Obama himself. That's like asking you to get over your views of keeping murder legal.
    praisinghim2day

Answer by praisinghim2day at 12:07 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• get involved with a movement against this. i think that is awful, but what i think is more worse is telling this to a bunch of children. unless all of them are about to become parents...i dont see the point in scaring a bunch of kids into how ugly the world is. i sure there is a movement you can attach yourself to to fight this! gun hoe!
    patriciamarie3

Answer by patriciamarie3 at 12:34 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• rofl
    SLCMOMMY

Answer by SLCMOMMY at 12:41 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• slc - this is a legitimate question. If you're sooooo smart and sooooo for it; why can't you come up with a reasonable, LEGITIMATE ANSWER to the question this gentlemen, myself, and many others are asking?? Until you can do so, you may as well keep your mouth shut. If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. And if you don't see partial birth abortion as a problem; then you're just sick!
    praisinghim2day

Answer by praisinghim2day at 12:54 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• SLC I would like to know what is so funny about a "doctor" ripping a living baby out of his/her mothers womb and killing them. You are a sick individual!!!
    Anonymous

• I, too, have wondered this same thing. I am not sure how it is saving the mothers life if you are giving birth anyway. The gentleman is right. There ARE ways of saving early born children now days. WHY kill/muder it? It makes me sick to think that someone would be able to do that and be okay with themselves at night. Especially the "drs".

Umm...SLC? Why are you laughing? Do you care to elaborate?? Not sure how murdering a child is amusing. Not trying to fight. Just wondering.
    MamaCass07

Answer by MamaCass07 at 7:59 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• That is horrible. If the baby is born, what good is it to kill it? If it is really saving the mother's life by delivering so early, why kill the baby? Why not try to save the baby?
    MommyJen

Answer by MommyJen at 10:09 PM on Nov. 5, 2008