whats the best christmas present you've ever been given?

san78

Asked by san78 at 3:22 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Holidays

• I would say it took me less than a nano second to know the answer to this question, BOTH of my babies, LOL December the 23rd, and December the 28th ......by far the best gifts i have ever received !!!!!
    tenkerbail

Answer by tenkerbail at 9:32 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• That will be this year's - my Husband will be home for Christmas (He wasn't last year, so it's a big deal), and He and Our Son will be getting a lot of gifts, which I am so grateful for. They both deserve it more than anyone!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 9:29 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I would say a Easy Bake Oven. I was to young to to play with my older sisters when she had hers. By the time I was old enough, it was broken. When I was about 25, my Mom (R.I.P., love ya, miss ya!) bought one for me. I was almost in tears!! I loved it!! I guess you are "a kid at heart" all of your life!! That WAS the BEST!!!! =-)
    ErinsMomma1

Answer by ErinsMomma1 at 3:41 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Probably last Christmas.. my parents fly in to visit us! I have missed them so much since we moved away! Hoping the same will happen again this year
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 9:25 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Oh my...um, a watch I got last Christmas from my parents :) I have never gotten a more nice piece of jewelry.
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 3:49 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• my daughter she was born a month before
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 4:17 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• My son. We got a call from his birthmother on Christmas Eve, he was born 4 days later.
    Joesiahsmommy

Answer by Joesiahsmommy at 9:23 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I was given a video camera for Christmas after I won a film-making contest using my high school's camera. Best Present Ever!
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:27 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• My daughter. She was born 3 weeks before Christmas. Nothing better than early presents. LOL
    christy_lvr

Answer by christy_lvr at 9:29 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Let's see ... once my hubby gave me a car for Christmas ... the Camaro Z28 for Valentines topped the Cavalier at Christmas. =)

A few years ago, he gave me a gorgeous emerald ring. Sneaky man had it hid in his work truck and I didn't even know it was there for a MONTH!!!
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:40 AM on Dec. 1, 2010