Where am I supposed to meet someone?

I have a Monday-Friday 6:30-to 4:30 job. I have a 2 year old that I have 12 out of 14 days. I'm not much for babysitters and I really can't afford it anyways.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• Any potential suitors at work? Or through friends/get togethers...
    isabellem

Answer by isabellem at 3:38 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I babysit. So no meeting anyone there. And I really don't have many friends... My husband was my life and now it's my son. But it's been a year now and I'm ready!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:40 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Are you an ougoing person, shy, like to stay home? Maybe try the book store. We have a barnes and nobles here and it always seems to be crowded. Can't picture a loser reading a book. If it's a magazine, you can see what that person is in to. Personally never tried it, but maybe could work. Other than that maybe a coffee shop?
    PipersDream

Answer by PipersDream at 3:46 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I met my husband online, i just would be careful with a potential suitor meeting your child too soon.
    nbaker1227

Answer by nbaker1227 at 3:54 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• i met my SO on a chat line call mega mates lol it's free for ladies, and i met a couple good guys off there but he stuck with me lol him and I hit it off but ihave to say i met some assholes and hoes too
    patsymay84

Answer by patsymay84 at 11:01 PM on Nov. 27, 2010