whats the most embarrassing thing your little one has said or done?

san78

Asked by san78 at 3:24 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When I was pregnant my DS was 3 or so. He went up to a woman who was over weight patted her belly and said 'She has a baby in her tummy to mommy!' I was MORTIFIED!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:26 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• When DD tells her grand-ma that she is 'getting big.'
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 3:27 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• my 2yr old seen 2 dogs drinking out of a puddle at a firends house and leaned down and started to drink out of it too..everyone was laughing..i dont even know why she did that for..
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 3:30 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I had a small child come and tell me his mom had a baby growing in her uterus. That was a fun day!

I had a daycare kid tell me that the man up ahead on the sidewalk had a penis. I told her that he already knew that so she wouldn't have to tell him.

My youngest watched a punker with blue spiked hair and lethal jewelery get on a bus once, and said in her 70db voice: Funny hair, mom! The whole bus cracked up...
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 3:31 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• hehehe, my youngest girl saw an obviously male puppy sunning itself and walks up to it and says "oh oh...I think we need to help this dog! He's got a thorn in his belly!".....hmmm, ok, that's funny, but not really embarassing....sorry....i realized this after i typed it but can't bring myself to erase it....ok, something embarassing....ooooh, the time my son called 911 by simply punching in a whole bunch of numbers (it was completely unintentional...he has severe autism)....and then when the policeman came to check out the house, my son streaks across the living room !!!! oy!
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 4:35 PM on Nov. 27, 2010