haven't had my cycle since my ius came out a week ago had sex 4X feel horny all the time is it best to have sex for baby making for the next 4 days?

kitykat84

Asked by kitykat84 at 3:41 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You probably won't ovulate until at least 2 weeks after your IUD came out. If you ovulate at all this month.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 3:44 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• some people say they got pregnant within two weeks they spotted for a day like I did so can I still get preggo?
    kitykat84

Comment by kitykat84 (original poster) at 4:07 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

kitykat84

Comment by kitykat84 (original poster) at 4:18 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• If you are feeling like having sex, and DH is for it, then go for it...! Everyone differs in how they respond to the IUD being taken out, but the best times to make babies are when you aren't concentrated on that, but want to have fun with DH... Best of Luck!
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 2:39 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• gl
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:13 PM on Nov. 29, 2010