What's your most funniest moments during sex with SO/hubby? adult content

Me and SO were having sex and started rolling until we fell right out of bed. Had a bruise the next day but was smiling at the way I got it.

kim0167

Asked by kim0167 at 3:58 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• We were doing the do doggy style and all of a sudden he said "squeal like a pig". I laughed so hard he popped out. Where do guys come up with this stuff?

Answer by admckenzie at 4:10 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• We were getting all hot and kindy and he tied my hands behind my back (I like it ) and when I sat up I fell head first off of the side of the bed, lol. I couldn't break the fall because I was tied up. I just layed there laughing as he helped me up, lol.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:26 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• certainly his Mom calling in the middle of it.... and he answered and we continued. For giggles only, we aren't freaks or anything :)
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:00 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• when we broke the marble seat in the shower--then had to call the tile people and explain.
    charlottej

Answer by charlottej at 6:54 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• LOL! These responses cracked me up!! Worriedmommy- I literately laughed out loud! That is too funny!
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 7:20 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• The dog jumping up on the bed in the middle of it!
    disneymom0822

Answer by disneymom0822 at 4:10 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Sorry, I don't really know of a funny moment but I'm LMAO at worriedmommy600's answer!
    DivaDynamite

Answer by DivaDynamite at 5:18 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• We weren't having sex but we were both naked in bed under the sheet when his mom walked in on us. We were newlyweds and were visiting her for the first time. Certainly was awkward for me.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 4:10 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Not Really funny, but awkward. Hate it when youre in the moment and the phone rings. The answering machine picks up and it's either your mom or his mom. Definately kills the mood!
    PipersDream

Answer by PipersDream at 4:17 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• We were in the middle of it and my teenage daughter walked in and sat at the end of the bed and started crying because her boyfriend just broke up with her. She didnt even realize we were doing anything and when I looked at her she didnt even look surprised...DH is her stepdad and he was so embarrassed and I was laughing and making her mad...she refused to leave...it was a nightmare...but now we laugh at it...but DH said he was more embarrassed because he was laying there under a towel naked with wood and she didnt even blink an eye at him...
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 6:51 PM on Nov. 27, 2010