baby still fussy after shots

My son had his 4 month check up on mon. the 3rd and he got his shots. I know babies tend to be a little fussy afterwards but does it really last more than 2 days? Nothing I do is making him happy. He isn't running fever he is just fussy continusely and cannot be pleased. He will not eat his baby food (he is eating formula ok) I feel horrible for him. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• it could also be that he picked up a bit of a virus at the doctor's office.... think of all the germs in there.... not saying that you shouldn't have taken him (i work in a peds office).... just that i see patients come in healthy & leave sick.
    a.butler

Answer by a.butler at 12:39 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• MY SON WAS THE SAME WAY..SO WAT I DID..I GAVE HIM A WARM BATH AND GAVE HIM TYLONEL AFTER HIS BATH WRAPPED HIM IN HIS BLANKET AND HE SLEPT THRU THE WHOLE NIGHT...HE DIDNT WANT TO EAT SO WHAT I DID SO HIS TUMMY WAS A LIL FULL I PUT SWEET POTATO GURBERT IN HIS BOTTLE WITH HIS FORMULA AND THAT WORKED FOR ME..GOOD LUCK MAMA
    sylversmommy

Answer by sylversmommy at 12:52 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Could be unrelated to the shots. Maybe teething? Sometimes they won't eat but will still suck if the gums hurt.
    Anonymous