Black Friday- Not too crazy?

So we went out for Black friday about 4am- and we barely had any lines or craziness!!! What about you ladies?

TsMommy428

Asked by TsMommy428 at 4:10 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Shopping

• went to walmart the night before around 11pm for NORMAL shopping but the crazies were lined up and stalking stuff like animals.

went to very small local mall around 10am black friday when a few straggler sales were happening and it was empty and perfect
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:23 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• me either. It was my first time going on black friday ever and everyone kept telling me after I went I wouldn't want to go back out on black friday. But you know what I probably would. We left the house just a little after 4am we went to walmart and then to toys r us and then we went to rent a center to make a payment then went to big lots and then to kmart then we went and ate breakfast at mcdonalds and then came home we were home before 8am. We were out of walmart and toys r us before 6am lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 4:24 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• my targets black friday was crazy!!!!!
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 4:44 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• we dont do black firday here in the uk
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:04 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Stayed home and keeping money in my bank account. Sending out cards and pictures this year.
    trashymom

Answer by trashymom at 2:15 PM on Nov. 28, 2010