What is a legitmate part-time, at home, job?

littledbell

Asked by littledbell at 4:18 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Money & Work

• Cow milk is for baby cows, and humans don't need it. Like many other nutrients, and despite the claims of the dairy industry, plant based calcium is superior to animal based. While cow mild is rich in protein, the kind of protein that is contains is casein, while human milk protein is lactalbumin, with is easily digestible; more the 50% of casein isn’t digested and can cause health problems later in life, like food allergies. Here is some of what the doctors at the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine say: http://www.pcrm.org/health/prevmed/building_bones.html

Answer by rkoloms at 4:28 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I think you got the questions mixed up. :)

As for the actual question, I think you should go through questions in this category from the last few days and you'll find more than enough answers for your question. TONS of questions about the same thing and TONS of the answers. Go look through them.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 4:40 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Wow... rkoloms: interesting answer... did the page change on you?

There are lots of real jobs available to do from home --depends on your skills more than anything else, what you could do. If you can sew, you could do piecework.. if you can write code you can do programming... if you are a Microsoft tech support worker, you can do that part-time from home. You can do daycare, sell Tupperware, edit personal ads for eHarmony or their competitors.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 4:41 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I have some ideas and opportunities in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.  You can also build a business on eBay working part time!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:41 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Juice Plus
    www.welovejuiceplus.com
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 10:15 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Medical Coding if you want a real challenge.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 10:17 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• child care. getting certified will do you wonders.
    slmolter

Answer by slmolter at 10:20 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Thanks to all who gave me ideas for part time jobs at home. Booksand hooks do you know where/how I can sign up? I'm actually in health care and do some coding now. I looked at 2 Jr. Colleges but their classes don't work into my full time work schedule. I've looked on line but they turned up to be a scam. Any ideas.
    littledbell

Comment by littledbell (original poster) at 11:14 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Yo+u can find JOBS at HOMECAREERSUCCESS.COM. We are always looking for associates. We offer daily pay and benefits and much more.

Contact me for more information.

Best wishes to you.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 1:41 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• A business you start yourself, freelance work, telecommuting.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:34 PM on Nov. 28, 2010