How would you feel if you're children heard you?

The cursing, insults and even racial remarks that have been going on here are just absurd. Some of the moms on here should just be ashamed of themselves. Give facts and argue your point respectfully and you'll get your point across much better. Why do people feel the need to be so rude and disrespectful?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I agree totally. I am so tired of all of the mess that I really think I'll wait a few weeks before coming back to see if it gets any better. Everyone was disregarding questions last night if it had nothing to do with the election. We are here to help each other with pregnancy and child related things, not so much for political stuff in my mind, especially not as almost terrifying as some of it has been. We are adults and should be able to understand that we all have opinions and that they may just be differing at times and leave it at that.
    crazybeautifulh

Answer by crazybeautifulh at 12:15 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I agree wholeheartedly. I have been looking for reasons that my viewpoint may be wrong. Obviously half the country disagrees with me. I have been looking for logical reasons so that I may understand and possibly change my opinions but get no real answers to the questions. Looking for just the debate not a fight.
    Anonymous

• If one doesn't think what they are saying is rude, insulting and so on, then how cold they possibly keep that from their childrens ears?!
    FishingMama

Answer by FishingMama at 12:16 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• bravo!!!
    Anonymous

• Then I suggest you not go to a public school playground and here what our kids are talking about when they are away from home...you would be pleasantly surprised I'm sure!
    Anonymous

• There was a wonam earlier that was speaking about her "heartbroken 9yo" that asked her "Why are they electing the man that wants to kill all the babies?" I can think of a few things wrong with that. My main issue being, why does a 9yo know about those kind of things?!
    Gretchen2876

Answer by Gretchen2876 at 5:10 PM on Nov. 5, 2008