how long does it take to conceive once you remove your iud????

i'm going this monday to remove my iud but am not use how long it would take to be able to conceive once it's taken out... do any of you ladies know?

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 4:25 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Some concieve within the first month after its removed and some it takes a bit longer
    angelluvgoddess

Answer by angelluvgoddess at 4:32 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I heard its different for everyone, but it is possible the first month. Did Jass get that job and place in San Bernardino? Cause I know you were waiting for that to happen before you guys tried again... especially with the living situation and all involved (respect for the family and their feelings about it).. but if you guys found something and its going to work out, thats awesome! If not.. well... I'm not the one who has to deal with Shery LOL
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 8:03 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• i just looked up on that... but yeah we are looking into getting our own place pretty soon and not planning on living in the place we are at for very long and that's a fact.... so on there feeling on us having another really doesn't come to my concern really cause it's not there baby and not there choice in the matter for the fact that we wont be here no more.... and we are still just waiting on his background to come in too. but yeah your right i am the one who will have to deal with Shery but i'm not to worried about that i did fine with Seth lol.
    Lynnsae

Comment by Lynnsae (original poster) at 10:45 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• It truly varies from person to person... Best of luck to you...!
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 2:37 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Well, if you guys are moving out soon, GOOD LUCK!!! :)
    I'm sure his background will come in soon... :)
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 2:57 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• evryones diff but gl
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:12 PM on Nov. 29, 2010