WIll they ever tire of fighting...?

They fight 24/7/360. I mean BAD and constant. Will it never end!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• See if you can find a copy of 'Siblings Without Rivalry.'

And 'The Winning Family.'

A lot of sibling rivalry continues (and gets worse) because the adults in the house allow it. I have no idea how to stop that, it seemed so much simpler to avoid in the first place...
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 4:45 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I would love to know how to avoid it!! So far I just do my best to keep them sperate. I sit between them on the couch during movies. I got a van so they can have their own seats. I nightly put one in the bath then the other to have alone time with each one. It's so bad even their g-parents only want them one at a time!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:48 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• mine are 14 and 17 and...they still fight a LOT
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 4:51 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Im having the same problem and nothing works so when you find something that works let me kno lol
    angelluvgoddess

Answer by angelluvgoddess at 4:53 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• A friend of mine has a kindness chart in the house. The kids get points or stickers for doing the kind things on the chart. Then every week or two they get a special lunch/dinner out, go to a movie, or something similar. She had the kids contirbute ideas to what went on the chart.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 4:54 PM on Nov. 27, 2010