ahhhhhh any ideas

I am 35 weeks prego and some change. I have had c-sections so they will take him at 39 weeks. I am so anxious to get this baby out but im gonna let nature take its course. Any ideas on things to do to pass the time or help with being so anxious. I have a 2 year old and a 4 year old and my hubby works long hours so it's hard to find me time. I was just looking for ideas as to make these last few weeks go by a little eaiser. I think the worst part is the waiting especially when you look at the empty crib and cute clothes all day. Any ideas would be great.

piorkowski

Asked by piorkowski at 4:57 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Crafts! I love crafting and u can get ur other kids involved! Check out Martha stewarts website for some fun easy projects.
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 5:11 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Knit a baby wash cloth, or read, My kids used to love to play a game that allowed me to sit for a while while they let out some energy. I'd get comfy on the couch and ask "who can hop like a bunny?" and they'd hop around for a while, then I'd ask who can moo like a cow? Who can do this, or thst, be this or that. So many times when you play with them you need to bemoving around with them, but a game such as this allows them to expend some energy while you put up your feet, and they can be hilarious.
    cmlkb

Answer by cmlkb at 5:15 PM on Nov. 27, 2010