Whats your opinion on abortion?

I am totally against it, unless its like a 12 yr old girl that got raped or something. That I can understand, other than that I have no respect for girls who have them just bc they dont think they are ready or some other stupid reason like that!

Nellie1986

Asked by Nellie1986 at 12:14 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I think it's the woman's choice, not yours or mine.
    Anonymous

• I'm 100% Pro-life. I don't think a mother should have a rite to murder her child.

Christine113

Answer by Christine113 at 12:16 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• It a choice I wouldn't make for myself. I don't think it should be used as birth control like so many women do. But I also believe that it's every woman's choice. There are circumstances that make abortion a better option to some.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 12:16 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Well then they can try being more responsible...
    This is a babies life...not just a "thing"!
    Nellie1986

Answer by Nellie1986 at 12:17 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• It should not be used as a choice of birth control. How can you murder a harmless life you are carring!
    Beccah2

Answer by Beccah2 at 12:17 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• personally i think it needs to be limited... i know far too many girls and women getting them... but please do not think that just young girls are getting them. I believe abortions should be use when a girl has been raped and has filed a report about it. I believe if it is medically necessary.Under the age of 16 being limited to ONE. I personally had my baby at 17 and was told to get an abortion or adoption... now that my baby is here i get crap for being young and having a baby but girls who let doctors relieve them of their so called mistakes are praised.. i just dont get it. Babies are miracles not things you toss out like garbage.. if your old enough to have sex be old enough to have a baby
    macklyn

Answer by macklyn at 1:04 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I believe as long as we live in a world where a 12 year can get raped and become pregnant. Or a woman's life becomes in jeopardy than it needs to be available. Too many restrictions on it becomes scary. I wouldn't want some one sitting behind a desk with some folders in his or her hands and deciding who can and who cant. whose situation is acceptable and whose is not.
    Msgme

Answer by Msgme at 2:24 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• then maybe you should look into become a baby killer...
    Anonymous

• There has to be a choice available to women and girls. I don't support abortion but neither will I judge someone for having an abortion for a medical reason, or for being raped or just being young and stupid. Before you people start harping on me for being a baby killer put your child in the picture and see if you would subject them to an unwanted pregnancy if she was raped, or mentally disabled and unable to care for a baby. Will you call your daughter a baby killer? God gave us the ability to choose and no one has the right to take that right away from us, For any reason.

Anonymous

• well im sorta with nellie 1986. You only have one life.and your goin to destroy somebody else`s chance to live life. the only reason is if my 12 year old dd got raped i would help hertake care of the baby,I would ''NOT'' kill it. it`s wrog and it`s a sin.
    jenhen12

Answer by jenhen12 at 3:00 PM on Nov. 5, 2008