good afternoon ladies. how are you all doing. OK everytime i get mad or upset or anything like that i end up with really bad stomach cramps in my lower stomach and ect. wat will cuz that. or watever.

jessyka795

Asked by jessyka795 at 5:42 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Health

• could be ulcers
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 5:43 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• cuz they last like 10-15 mins.
    jessyka795

Comment by jessyka795 (original poster) at 5:44 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Adreneline causes the bowels to contract. Its part of the flight or fight scenario. Ever heard of getting the shit scared out of you? It can be literal. You can actually soil yourself during or after an adreneline rush.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:47 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• its just cramps like when u get ur period but alittle bit worse than that and im not prego at all, and if i set i get cramps too.
    jessyka795

Comment by jessyka795 (original poster) at 5:50 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• It's your emotions affecting your body. Some of us get tense and it ends up in a stiff neck or a headache. With others it affects your intestines. When you realize that you are getting upset or mad, you need to think of ways to calm yourself down. Take a deep breath. Remove yourself from the situation if you can. Think pleasant thoughts, don't dwell on the thing that is upsetting you. Don't let the situation escalate. Do whatever you need to do to prevent this. I think it would be a good idea to see a doctor about this if you can't control it on your own.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 5:51 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• It could be irritable bowel syndrome which is aggravated by emotions.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 5:53 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• wat could i take for irritable bowel syndrome
    jessyka795

Comment by jessyka795 (original poster) at 5:53 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• It could b your nerves just getting all rowled up I know what you mean it is like a twisting feeling I hate when that happens. Just take a deep breath and relax for about 15mins. It will pass...then again it depends what pissed u off. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 6:14 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 6:16 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• no it aint like a twisting feeling .
    jessyka795

Comment by jessyka795 (original poster) at 6:27 PM on Nov. 27, 2010