Do you hate when your dh/so makes you cry, sad or even hurts your feelings?

I think I react this way is bc when I get mad I wish I was a headstrong person but I am not I am the opposite.
thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• oh yes all the time!

i think if you love me as you say you do why make me so upset?
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:23 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Are you saying/asking about whether the rest of us cry when our dh hurts our feelings? No, I don't--but i don't think it's necessarily a good thing. Getting mad and being headstrong is not a "better" personality trait than getting hurt and tearful. I do think that men don't understand tears, though---so it probably is more humiliating or futile to be a cryer when you're upset. I withdraw from him. I go to the guest room or shut down. Like I said--not better, really. I guess what I'm saying to you (in the form of an answer) is that you are who you are, so embrace it...but expect less from him (any man) in terms of understanding.
    charlottej

Answer by charlottej at 6:25 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• yes who doesn't?
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 6:40 PM on Nov. 27, 2010