Stalker or watching your back?

okay I had my husbands ex wife attack me online on another community board and her friends helped out to totally by name and directly attack me personally with her own insecure reasons and issues, thinking I was there to stalk her. Hello, I had no idea she was on that community site, THANK GOD, she isn't here! but anyhow...till this day even though it's been months now that I have ever showed up and don't post anything there at all! She still says I am stalking her...I do however, check my mail there from friends and so forth...Changed my name so I don't get harassed any more either. And for defamation reasons for my court case...do keep an eye out for my name again once in a while. Is that seriously stalking or watching my back?
It got to the point that she ruined my first months of my marriage life because being a business woman of multiple businesses now shows vulgar let down disgraced languages about me; to me; addressed by my name , first and last. And still she keeps saying I stalk her! even though I never did contact her ever.

So fed up with a mentally ill persona if you ask me...I feel and think since her whole life is the internet, and she knows everything about my facebook, myspace and so forth...She's Stalking Me! I'm still,to this day watching my back for any more harassment, defamation, and so forth.

So really am I a stalker or just a victim watching my back?

thinking of changing my married name back to my maiden name or take her to court for all the defamation and emotional ups and downs of using a computer in my life for work and for personal use and bring my married name to good standings, it's hard for people to trust a financial legal advisor when you got a bunch of mommy juveniles cussing about you that you totally are not of, show or is known for in real life . My use for computer personally is for my family and friends spread throughout the islands and mainland. How embarrassed would you feel for your family and friends google your new married name so happy for you, just to see such vulgar things about you from complete strangers.
UGH! CAN YOU TELL I AM FED UP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:19 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• jmo but I think you are just watching your back. You didn't come looking for her in the first place she came looking for you. She has some major insecurities she needs to deal with.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 6:27 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Yeah, sounds like SHE'S the stalker.
    Anonymous

• well she sounds like she has a reason to want to stalk you. She hates you because your the new woman in her ex husband's life. i wouldnt go as far as changing your last name for her. As far as ONE of the social networks, i would delete the whole account and just have one or the other.

just ignore her and block her on facebook. I dont think there would be much you can do court wise, im not sure. it is the internet, i can see if it was in person or over the phone. keep a log. possibly get a restraining/harrasement order.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 6:33 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 6:34 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• it's still NO EXCUSE to be a stalker because I am a new person in her EX husbands life after 3 years and a good parent to her children. Geez....no excuse to also turn the blame of her guilt on me...No one deserves it. At last! I ain't the only one thinking I am not wrong. Thanks ladies.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:25 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• She is wrong to attack you and verbally abuse you online or in the working world. If your business is being affected the best thing is to have proof of what she has done, take it to a lawyer and see if it is enough to convict her or at least help clear up your name in the community, either way, it is going to come back and bite her in the butt. People that cause drama out of hurt or vindictiveness usually end up very unhappy and eventually people get tired of them and realize that person lies.
    VGonzalez73

Answer by VGonzalez73 at 7:42 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• You're not stalking her, from what I've read. I also don't know that she's stalking you. There's a difference between harassment and defamation and actual stalking. What I would do it contact her ONCE and tell her to LEAVE YOU ALONE. Use those exact words, and if she persists, THEN you'll have a case for harassment. You must actually tell them not to contact you. When they refuse to listen, it can stretch into stalking. Your best bet, if this is seriously affecting your life, is to go a lawyer. If she lives in another state, it's going to make everything much more difficult, but it also could potentially make what she's doing a federal crime, because it crosses state lines, even if only online. You could call the police, but I doubt they'd do anything at all, unless he made a direct threat of bodily harm to you. Most importantly, save EVERYTHING she sends you or posts about you, and print it out.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:36 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• unless she*
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:37 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• And I forgot to add, if it were me, I would NOT respond to her or her posts. If you fight back, you'll have much less of a case in court.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:38 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I think you are watching your back and since this happened on fb, you can always block her! I have blocked numerous ppl on there and it makes you feel safer. When you block her or the other ppl, they can not see you at all not even if you have a mutual friend! It's a terrible thing this jealousy... and that is what she is!
    Chele18504

Answer by Chele18504 at 8:13 AM on Nov. 28, 2010