What is the funniest thing you can rememeber your LO has done?

Today my 20 month did something so funny and off the wall. She takes my hand with her two hands. She just looks at my hand for a while and for some unknown reason she licks from my wrist to my fingers and I just bust out laughing. She has never seen me do it to dh and ive never done anything like that to her so I have no clue where she came up with that. But I got a good laugh out of it.

sweetpea1217

Asked by sweetpea1217 at 6:21 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• When My son was almost 1 year old we were outside waiting for my sister to get out of school. We were playing on the side walk when an ant crawled by and caught his attention. He followed it for a minute then picked his foot up and squished the ant. He smiled looekd at me and said "got it" I couldn't stop laughing =)
    My daughter has us cracking up all the time. the other day she was getting into something she shouldn't have and her daddy told her not to touch it. She looked so sad so I said "aw you can't be mean to my princess"...she looks up with a pouty face on and said "Princess Da" and laid her head back on the floor until he picked her up! (she's 14 months)
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 6:30 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• just thismorning i was playing with my 18 month old and she was giggling and i said "your a funny little munchkin" and my 4 year old (she has some speach problems and had been in speach therapy for a while) yells" Lou's a funny little mexican" i busted up....also a few weeks ago i was vaccumming the floor and she was yelling "vaccuum mommy" but it didnt come out that way....it came out "f*$# you mommy" that also was funny but i called her speach therapist and asked her to work on the word vaccuum with her. lol.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 6:39 PM on Nov. 27, 2010