fantasizing

I dont see harm in fantasizing. I thought about one last night and it's like something out of a romantic movie lol. Years ago I kinda had a crush on a friend of mine, a hunkie laid back backwoods kinda guy who rides a motorcycle and is a navy vet. Well I havent seen in in a long time. Our friendship kinda ended because he didnt like me that way. Well anyways I had a fantasy that I was a 1940's navy nurse caring for him after he got injured overseas. I didnt see him again till a year or so later when he knocked on my apartment door and he uuuummmmm "thanked me" for aiding him back to health lmao. hellz yeah! what have you fantasized about lately?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i fantasize about troy palamau from the Pitts steelers at least twice a week.......dam hes hot :)
    SteelersChick

Answer by SteelersChick at 8:15 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Someone finishing the laundry...
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 8:22 PM on Nov. 27, 2010