How can I get my mojo for working out back?

After I had my daughter I lost a bunch of weight. Lately I've been feeling like what is the point of trying to look good? I want to, but I just don't see what the point is sometimes... Can anybody boost up my mojo with some inspirational thoughts? Please!

MillaEmerson

Asked by MillaEmerson at 12:16 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• on the days that I don't feel like working out I tell myself that I only have to do it for 5 minutes and if I still don't feel like it then I won't. So, I put on my workout clothes and start a workout...after 5 minutes instead of quitting I am glad that I did exercise (except once when I actually did quit after 5 minutes). It isn't just about looking good either. Exercise naturally improves mood and disposition. If you are feeling a little down and hopeless, exercise may be your answer to get back in the mood to...exercise. You also need to take time for yourself because you deserve to be healthy (and as a bonus to look good). Good Luck!
    Colleen801

Answer by Colleen801 at 6:25 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I have been working out for 1 hour 3xs a week since August and I have lost 17 pounds. I changed my eating- just a little and still eat a lil junk food every day. I hung up signs around the house that said how fat do you wann be? Its hard to get started and some days I don't wanna go, but once you start loosing weight it feels so good!! I have to go buy new jeans- cus none of mine fit anymore- poor me lol! I'd say just start- you can do it!!!!
    mykidsrock77

Answer by mykidsrock77 at 12:21 PM on Nov. 5, 2008