Do you ever look at your dh/so and say I am so happy I have him?

I do but man when he gets mad that changes everything not to mention I don't feel like being in the same room I mean everything could b going so good and as soon as something happens that he does not like he will change so quick and it ruins my day :(
Why can't it b good ALL OF THE TIME?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• Because every relationship has it's ups and downs. I am very blessed to have my fiance & happy that our relationship is about 98% ups & only 2% downs.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 6:47 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• yes most of the time same as 405mom 98% ups 2% down
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 7:02 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Yes, Most of the time
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 7:04 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• maybe its that time of the month...give the guy a break...LMAO/ j/k.
    VGonzalez73

Answer by VGonzalez73 at 7:20 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• My husband is the same way. My trick is to step back and imagine him as a child, you know, those baby pictures his parents showed you? You know how if your child is being petulant or frusterated over something trivial that's huge to them and you just stand back and think to yourself, "I know they're mad, but damn is that cute!" ?

That's what I do. Either that, or I try my best to steer the conversation away from the blow-up.
    meganbearden

Answer by meganbearden at 7:31 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• yea i look at him all the time thinking man i love him, and sometimes i catch him staring at me with that look =)
    patsymay84

Answer by patsymay84 at 10:40 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Every moment of every day..even when I can't look at anything but His photo. I love my Husband so much..He is the BEST there is.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 10:42 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I am so lucky to have a 2nd chance with mine....last night I was a little down and depressed with Christmas coming and having unexpected bills show up and my child support NOT showing up means we won't have much for the kids and he was so supportive! He was really tired but he was so sweet!! Made me feel better almost instantly and even though we can't live together yet, it really felt as though he reached through the phone and held me tight in his arms and I just knew everything was going to be alright!! I love him SOOOOOOOOOOO much!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 10:50 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Yes I feel lucky every day to have my hubby!! He is a great man! Everyone has their ups and downs.. but the downs make you appreciate the ups even more =)
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 11:12 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I am very blessed to have a supportive husband. I would not trade him for anything in this world.
    cricut-craz

Answer by cricut-craz at 10:26 AM on Nov. 28, 2010