What makes a man so jealous and controlling?

We could b having a beautiful day and BOOM!!! he is a totally different kind of sad :(

Asked by Anonymous at 6:49 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• He's a jerk?

To me, any controlling man is not worth my time. In my experience it always leads to something worse.

Answer by ballewal at 6:50 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Take it from me hun if he is jealous and controlling the relationship IS NOT healthy and will not work. I was in a 3 year relationship with a jealous, controlling guy who was also younger than me, He didn't like me wearing certain clothes even if it was a skirt down a little past my knees, he didn't like for me to be left alone in the presence of another male even for a minute even if they were in his family, he would start arguments over stupid things like ciggarettes all the time, he hated for me to go out dancing with his older sister even when she would tell him I was turning down ballers who wanted to spend money on me (he wouldn't go to clubs with me but would with his homies) He would even get pissed at me if I was walking by and a stranger said hi so I said hi back (I was raised to be nice when someone speaks to me) His mom, grandma, sister, brothers, aunts, uncles etc. warned him to treat me better or he'd lose me

Answer by 405mom at 7:01 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• He disregarded everything they told him and lost me over 3 years ago, I then met an absolutely wonderful man who loves me for me & doesn't try to controll or change me and I love him so much. My ex has been trying to get me back ever since I left him but I'm happy where I am. His family is happy for me and me and him both go visit them because I love them like my own familygood

You can only listen to yourself but my advice is to leave him, there is someone better out there for you & a lil prayer goes a long way!

Answer by 405mom at 7:07 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• shruggingbecause they are insecure boys who know they are totally replaceable.

Answer by maya123 at 7:16 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• what makes him jealous? us WOMAN do!! we are taken by the man and he expects us to be faithful and and one man, woman BUT he also is afraid we will be taken away from him with another man.

what makes him controlling? have to put your foot down and say that he cant control you every minute. being controlled too much is unhealthy. say you cant be treated like a child, you are an adult now and so is he.

Answer by americansugar80 at 7:18 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• insecurity

Answer by admckenzie at 10:24 PM on Nov. 27, 2010