So I took a test and it was positive but I just got my period....am I still pregnant? or was it a faulty test?

wondering if pregnancy is still a possiblity

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Some people still get their periods while pregnant. I'd call your doctor to be sure.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 12:18 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• yes it is probaly implantaion bleeding. Go to your OB and make sure congrats MOmmy!
    Beccah2

Answer by Beccah2 at 12:18 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• A false positive is almost unheard of. I got what I thought was my period after I got pregnant, but it wasn't. You should get to the doc to tell for sure.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 12:19 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• you are probably having immplantation bleeding. if it does not stop in a day or two you should go to the doctor.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 12:19 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• i had a period for 3m after i got a positive test with my son. You probably are still pregnant. Go to the dr. and have a blood test done and make sure.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 12:20 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• yes thats how i was with my 2nd pregnancy,you can still have concieved a baby and just be getting your period that could also mean you are very early as well.
    nateswifey17

Answer by nateswifey17 at 12:21 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Yes you could still be pregnant my mother and sister had their period every month when they were pregnant
    MaccysMommy09

Answer by MaccysMommy09 at 12:32 PM on Nov. 5, 2008