Is there any easy/ quick ways to potty train a 2 and a half y/o boy?

I am trying to potty train my little boy. Everyonce in a while he will sit but that is about as far as he will go. He will tell me when he has "pooped" too. So I guess that is good. I've tried putting things in the toilet and giving rewards, but nothing is working. I most definitly want to have him out of diapers and potty trained before this other baby gets here in May/June. Any ideas would be helpful. I'm willing to try ANYTHING!

Landonsmom33108

Asked by Landonsmom33108 at 6:57 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• well they all do it differently. my olkdest waas trained in an hour with the bare bottom method. it took me 2 years to potty train the middle one and i started when she was 2 and she finally just got it at 4. and with my 18 month old she just started showing interest so i out her little potty seat in the living room so she can sit on it when she wasnt....she has never used it yet though.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 7:03 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Google "toilet training readiness" and you'll see some helpful links
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:17 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Thanks guys!
    Landonsmom33108

Comment by Landonsmom33108 (original poster) at 8:21 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I had great success with the 3 day method at 25 months. I have the ebook if you'd like it. It was AMAZING!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:15 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• can i get the ebook please? I'm willing to try anything lol
    Landonsmom33108

Comment by Landonsmom33108 (original poster) at 1:14 PM on Nov. 28, 2010