Do you feel a rush on adrenaline when you drive on the freeway?

Whenever I drive on the freeway (above 60mph) I start to feel the rush. I feel this pit in my stomach? Does every driver feel this way or is it just me. I do have a fear of driving, but I dont have a choice, I have to drive places everyday. How do I overcome this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:16 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I used to have a sense of dread, but after moving out in the sticks I have to use the interstate more often and now it's just like any other road, no excitement, no dread.
    2chillins4me

Answer by 2chillins4me at 7:28 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Road rage is an everyday occurrence in my life so yes LOL
    SteelersChick

Answer by SteelersChick at 8:12 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• not really a rush of adrenaline i was in a horrific wreck so i get scared at times i hate when someone is getting on right when i am passing the entrance i am afraid they are going to get over as i am passing.... my SO hates when i am in the car i am always bitching cuz i get easily freaked out
    patsymay84

Answer by patsymay84 at 11:21 PM on Nov. 27, 2010