he called me last night for first time, twice and left no message...

he hadn't called me til last night right before 10, i saw the missed calls but he didnt leave a message. he emails me every day and is very personal and polite and caring. we get along great, i think he is shy or nervous. any tips or advice. we are tryign to arrang ehanging out but our schedules are all wacky lol... we have almost done so twice, first stomach virus hit us then his family was in. he had re-contacted me after he had given some thought to seeing if he liked me lol.

silverelf

Asked by silverelf at 7:19 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• i swear some of you need a whole life story to understand whats going on. they are both in love with each other and she needs some advice to help him get over his shyness and nervous nerves.

i would say that he is already doing what needs to be donw, some things get in the way like stomach viruses but that may be a sign that it is not time to get together now, there will be a better time. but you two are doing great so far by emailing and calling each other, next time, try to answer them.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 7:30 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• what? im confused here i dont quit understand this
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 7:23 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I think it means he is just shy.... I am not a big answering machine person and i never leave messages lol
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 7:28 PM on Nov. 27, 2010