Welcome Home Party

I am wanting to throw my husband a welcome home party. He is on is fourth deployment and is due back in the summer months. I am in need of some opionions. First off I am throwing it in florida...summer months...HOT. My delimma is do I throw the party out doors at my inlaws back yard and rent tables chairs and probaly some tents for the elders won't get so hot or do I rent a banguet hall with ac. Please through me some ideas here.

Jessica8693

Asked by Jessica8693 at 7:19 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Entertainment

• Banquet hall so everyone is comfortable.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 7:28 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Is there a swimming pool or nearby beach at your inlaws? If so, I'd go with their home. If not, airconditioned hall. Can we come???
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 7:32 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I would also agree with banquet hall you know how those afternoon thunderstorms can pop up in the afternoon.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 7:58 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• sounds like you need it indoors. After all, you mentioned Florida, summer and HOT! I wouldn't want to be outside, lol
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 2:47 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I would do this in doors so everyone could be comfortable plus you never know what the weather will be like
    deesam

Answer by deesam at 12:56 PM on Dec. 1, 2010