Disappearing Symptoms Trick! adult content

When I first found out I was pregnant at about 4 weeks I had absolutely no symptoms at all. Then a few days later I had some cramping. At about week 5 and a half I noticed smells really bothered me and I would heave. Then I started throwing up prenatals and would be nauseated randomly, as well as pee a lot and sore breasts. I finally switched to some prenatals my nurse prescribed. I lost my MS for a day several days ago and was worried, then it came back full force on me and I was nauseated all day long. I came down with a cold last Monday, and was a little nauseated after drinking lots of water but nothing major. I had my second ultrasound the next day and ranged at 7.5 weeks (I had spotted two weeks before and have had to have early stuff done - all was well then) and all was well now. Baby had a heart beat of 164bpm and the nurse said everything looked fine.
But since Thanksgiving day I haven't really been sick or nauseated. Not even by smells! My husband and I drove 4 hours to Delaware to visit his family and I was fine other than mildly carsick, I still haven't experienced any nausea. My boobs really aren't sore and all I have is occasional cramping, usually if I sit for a long time or eat too much, and I still feel the urge to pee frequently. I'm normally not the type to worry myself silly over NOT being sick...but now I'm getting a little concerned. My OBGYN appt is on the 30th but should I call the nurse Monday when they open? Or should I relax? You hear so many stories about how losing symptoms is a horrible sign and I don't know if I should be thoroughly worried or not. :( I feel like almost 8 weeks is a little too soon to start recovering from MS and stuff but maybe I'm just paranoid. Has anyone else experienced this?

Charmasina

Asked by Charmasina at 7:54 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• morning sickness isn't a symptom I would worry over much about. Some people NEVER have it, some get over it quickly, some have it just through the first trimester, and some have it there WHOLE pregnancy.

Besides.. if it IS concerning, the BEST thing to do is relax. There is nothing the doctors can do in your first trimester than advice you to relax and try NOT to stress. If it happens to be nothing, then you put all that stress on you and your body and your baby for no reason. If there is something concerning.. nature will take it's course, and nothing you do can change it anyways. So like I said, the best thing to do is stop stressing about it.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:14 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• you need to relax-- make sure you are drinking well eating well and getting plenty of sleep--then chill out and enjoy the pregnancy
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 8:49 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• It is perfectly normal for symptoms to disappear. You should be just fine until your appointment. Try not to worry too much. :) Your doctor can ease your mind, and it's only an extra day.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 9:52 PM on Nov. 27, 2010