Do any/some of you thank a person for a best answer?

I thought it's a nice thing to do but sometimes i'm to busy to hop on here...Just wondering...

JazzyJes

Asked by JazzyJes at 7:56 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I try to. It's just common courtesy.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 7:58 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I do most of the time!
    TJones32

Answer by TJones32 at 7:59 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I actually did two gals last night! I felt bad it took me so long to thank them. I think its a nice gesture. Lets them know you appreciate their vote.
    VGonzalez73

Answer by VGonzalez73 at 7:59 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I used to then they started bitching about having to open the messages to just find a thank you

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:00 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• No I never have but got a thank you today for first time and it was nice so maybe Ill start
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 8:01 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I got my first best answer today and I thought it was polite to thank them so I did.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 8:02 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I don't. It annoys me when I get "Thanks!" messages from people. Usually I'm like, "Thanks for what?" and have to search for a while to figure out why a random person just sent me a message thanking me. I have seriously gotten like 50 of those a day before (when I go through and close out questions), which is a pain IMO because that usually happens right about the same time that I clean out my inbox, so I have to go back and do that again.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:03 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• honestly, most of the time no. I know I probably should.. but I get about 3 a day, and then I get the thanks letters back and if I were to thank everyone I'd be spending all day in my inbox alone on CM.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:03 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I try to, but sometimes I forget :) But, I do appreciate it, I'm certainly going to do better at it.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 8:05 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• haha butterflyblue...one of them is me. but no i dont thank anyone, its not that i dont want to so dont take it personally if you dont get one from me, i just never have. i kind of feel like they have thier hopes up high to see they had a best answer then found out that its just a thank you and i didnt want to do that to anyone.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:05 PM on Nov. 27, 2010