My best friends baby :)

I think today is the day she will have her baby! This is her first and only baby that she will have because thats the way her and her hubby decided but I am so excited for her. We have been best friends for seven years now and she was there for me when I had my son and now I get to be there for her when she has her daughter.

Does anyone else have someone close to them thats about to be a new mommy? Share your story.

bhoward87

Asked by bhoward87 at 8:07 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't........ but just want to say she is lucky to have you supporting her. Enjoy!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:08 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• My BF is in process of adopting a baby girl--so excited shes so beutiful so excited for them and me to a new baby to love and soil
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 8:11 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• No one who is pregnant, but my brother and sister in law had their first baby in October, I was so excited.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 8:52 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• A girl at work got pregnant a month or so before me. When I found out I was expecting, it was like the dam broke loose. There are now 5 of my friends all expecting babies within a two month period next spring. It will be fun to set up playdates with all of them!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 8:54 PM on Nov. 27, 2010