me vs. my hub & sis

my sis has been out of the pic since i found out.(FOR ANONYMOUS'S ANSWER)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Relationships

• Good. So now, what do you want? Do you still love him?It's not easy being on your own without a man. Make sure sis out of pic and get counseling.
    Anonymous

• Is he out of the pic too because, honey...it takes 2 to tango and if she's out...he should be too because he was in on it just as much as she was. I believe in forgiveness...if you forgive one, you must forgive both.
    Susan0976

Answer by Susan0976 at 12:33 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Okay...I just went back and read from the beginning. So he won't even sit and talk to you and you are afraid to leave him because of the kids? The kids have nothing to do with this. If he is a good father, he will be there for them if you leave him. You don't stay with someone just because you have nowhere to go. You stay with them because you love them, because they treat you right, because you believe they have changed, and if they prove to you that they love you, and want to be with you and only you.

It sounds to me like he knows you will be there regardless of his actions...why would he change? I still would like to know why your sister is out of the picture and he isn't...because of the kids isn't really a reason...it's an excuse.

Please, don't take any of this the wrong way sweetie, I am only giving you my honest opinion.
    Susan0976

Answer by Susan0976 at 12:47 PM on Nov. 5, 2008