if you had all the moneyin the world what would you do?

i would buy me a house and a car and then a gardner and all that jazz to set things up then after that tend to my house and garden myself and throw a huge party

meliscool72

Asked by meliscool72 at 8:32 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Money & Work

• I have this burning desire to grow my income and then whenever I saw a struggling mom or dad or whomever... I would hand them a $100 bill or more... just because.. So, I guess if I had all the money in the world.. I would give a lot away to the less fortunate.. AFTER I purchased my Mercedes SUV and house of my dreams!! lol....
    KimLerner

Answer by KimLerner at 10:40 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I would but my mom and brotther a new home and car and then myslef and donate tons to churches,food banks and the truely poor people...
    JazzyJes

Answer by JazzyJes at 8:34 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Disappear. With my daughter, of course. I would only tell my family where I went.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 8:35 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I would build my family a new house that my dh and I have dreamed about, set up two college education savings accounts for my children, set up a very nice retirement for my dh and I, travel Europe with my family for a month, and then live comfrotably the rest of our lives helping people we see who need help along the way.
    saydeejo

Answer by saydeejo at 8:44 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• id pay off all my bills, all my parents bills, move my sis and her kids back down here, buy myself a house, hire someome to drive me around (i dont know how to drive) donate to childrens hospital, spca, breast cancer etc. travel..ooooooh that would be nice
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 8:47 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• first a home we have to move out in jan
    job for my hubby not any job that last for ever
    food for our house since we have so little not for me but our kids
    then i would pay all bills
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 9:19 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I would buy a castle somewhere and a one way ticket to the moon for my mother in law!
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:00 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I would help as many people as I could. It makes me sad to see so many people on the side of the road begging for money. I try to give a little everytime I can but I never feel like it's enough. I'd like to have all my bills (and my familie's bills) payed off too! I don't think I would live extravagantly.
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 10:11 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I would buy out my hubby's contract with the Navy.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 11:37 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• All the money in the world?! First I would ensure that my family and in-laws were financially set for life, buy an island or two somewhere, build the largest, state of the art, home we could on it, buy a yacht to get around, then donate significant amounts to the same charities we already donate to--but on a much larger scale, and live happily ever after, traveling the world! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:45 AM on Nov. 28, 2010