how would you feel? adult content

Okay my SO keeps finding female friends on craigslist. The posts are in strictly platonic. however this is the second one he is inviting over to be friends with both of us. The last one went crazy on us and I don't feel that making friends this way works. Plus This girl is 19 while we are in our mid twenties. I don't believe he has cheated on me but I am not comfortable with this and he just keeps getting mad at me until I give in on her coming over. i think he is wanting to have a threesome with her even though I am not interested. I know they have talked about sexual things involving me and I am going crazy. What would you do? I am bi and she is my type but I am very into the when you are in a relationship you are only with that person.

xredstarsx

Asked by xredstarsx at 8:48 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• i could tell you that all he is looking for is a threesome... from what i am reading.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 8:50 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• If he keeps doing this after you tell him you aren't interested, I'd reconsider the relationship.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:52 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I think he want a 3some and is not telling you. Have you try and talk to him about it and tell him how u feel?
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 8:52 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I personally agree with you. when you are with someone... youre with THEM. i think that even if it makes him mad.. you should stand your grounds ESPECIALLY if these things upset you or make you uncomfortable..
    MicheleB.

Answer by MicheleB. at 8:56 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I would let him find all the friends he wants to on CL & find someone else that would treat me with the Respect i Deserve!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 8:59 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• respect and trust are the key issues in any relationship - it does not sound like you have either with this man. Move on.
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 9:11 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Sounds like he def. wants a threesome. It's hard being bi and dating a man that doesn't think he will get a threesome out of it. Luckily I found my soulmate and i don't go both ways at once. I am very faithful, and he would never ask me to do that. We only want eachother.
    andria82

Answer by andria82 at 9:14 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Seems like he wants to push the issue in regards to something you made clear you are not wanting. Have you flat out asked him why he continues this quest? Tell him "listen, I get the feeling you are wanting to experiment sexually with adding another person to things but that is not something I want to do especially being in a relationship, if this is an issue we need to discuss it". I know it is blunt but far better to ask then to have him bringing multiple people into your life and not knowing how far things will go next time. It will hamper your trust and eventually hurt the relationship.
    2boysnaprincess

Answer by 2boysnaprincess at 9:17 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• oh he knows i dont want to. sexually our relationship sucks. he rarely has sex with me and when we do it usually isn't worth my while. im getting so sick of it and i don't know when he would be able to cheat unless it was when he was home alone with my daughter and I would kill him for that. Easily he could be cheating over the phone though.
    xredstarsx

Comment by xredstarsx (original poster) at 9:28 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I would tell him & his 'friend' that you are not intrested in having a 3some &that ur feelings on the subject will not change. Then tell ur bf tht if he insists on having total disregard for ur feelings&ur relationship, then your going to have to insist on finding somebody who respects u. I knw its hard leaving a relationship but u deserve to be treatd like a human being nt a sex toy.
    WonderMom2008

Answer by WonderMom2008 at 10:00 PM on Nov. 27, 2010